St. Francis School is pleased to announce its annual art auction and fundraiser, Imagine! This unique event features local, regional, and national artists partnering with St. Francis to promote the arts as well as supporting our students.
With Imagine!, we are committed to cultivating opportunities for the contributing artists. We are honored to have partnered with so many artists over the past 20+ years of Imagine! and ahope that you will participate by submitting your work to the auction. All artists receive 50% of the selling price of the work, and are able to set the minimum bid.
This years event will be held on on Saturday, October 27 th from 6:30 - 11 PM at the Omni Louisville. This space will allow us to have a sit down dinner and the artwork all in the same room. We look forward to returning to this format and giving our guests time to sit with your work.
The Imagine! art auction is the major fundraiser to support the school’s mission. One of the things that set us apart is our commitment to financial aid. We believe that any student who meets our admissions criteria should have the opportunity to attend St. Francis School, regardless of financial means. In addition, like all Progressive schools, St. Francis believes in a well-rounded education that includes a breadth of extracurricular experiences. In order to sustain our financial aid commitment and the abundant out-of-classroom experiences that comprise a full St. Francis education, including athletics, drama, art, academic teams, outdoor education, and community service, we rely on the support of our community and hope you will partner with us to accomplish this.
- All artists receive 50% of the selling price of the work, and are able to set the minimum bid.
- All participating artists will also receive a ticket for the event.
- Submission deadline is September 28, 2018.
- Participating artists may only submit a maximum of two pieces. We are so thankful for your generosity and participation, however we need to be mindful of how many pieces are shown by a single artist in respect to the full collection and those participating.
- Submissions are not a guarantee that the work will be shown. The procurement committee will have final say on works hung in the show.
Contracts are distributed through docusign. If you would like to participate, please request a contract from Kim Hales, firstname.lastname@example.org.